Click for your 30-Day Trial

Friday, February 26, 2010

I’m blogging today at Tigris Eden’s Forbidden Blog

It’s Friday. Most folks are ready for the weekend. Me? I’m ready for summer. I don’t care if it’s a Monday, Tuesday, or Sunday, just as long as it’s summer. I can already feel the heat. Can you?

Close your eyes now. Imagine you’re in the middle of a beautiful garden. It’s a hot summer day. Birds are chirping one melody right after the next. A waterfall is in the distance and those sweet soothing sounds of natural cascading waters nearly rock you to sleep. With the hot sun shining bright in the sky, it’s almost as if an angel is looking down, making sure your every wish is brought forward like a demand.

Ah, and maybe with any luck, your guardian angel would look a lot like the creature standing here: http://www.tigriseden.com/apps/blog/.

I clicked over to Tigris Eden’s blog this morning and the first thing I saw was this sexy hunk staring back at me. Talk about getting the muse kicked into gear. So I’m off to write. I hope you’ll blog with us today over at Tigris Eden’s Forbidden Blog. I’ll have a giveaway tonight!



Hugs,
Destiny

No comments:

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal
"An Award Winning Bestselling International E-book and Paperback Author, Destiny Blaine and her pseudonyms top the charts at Amazon, Bookstrand, Barnes and Noble, ARE, Mobipocket, and other retailers online and off. Scroll down for a list of available titles, works in progress, and coming soon dates for debut titles.”

Author Bio

An award-winning, international bestselling erotic romance author, Destiny Blaine writes under several pen names. She lives in East Tennessee and spends a lot of time in Connecticut and Virginia, where her granddoll resides.