Click for your 30-Day Trial

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Winning Virgin Titles offer paranormal readers vampires, ghosts, and shapeshifters


Explicit Adult Vampire Novels



Vampires-Panther Shapeshifters-Ghosts

Winning Virgin BloodWinning Virgin LoveWinning Virgin LustWinning Virgin PromisesWinning Virgin Devotion

Clip from Winning Virgin Promises

She watched as if a movie unfolded before her. The pending drama

brought forward a new leading man and Gabriel stepped through the

transparent silk material.


“I knew you were out there,” she whispered, rocking back and

forth. “Please….” She swallowed hard, disappointed because she

couldn’t deny herself. She would beg if he required it.


“Can you help me?”


His eyes sparkled with the undeniable shades of lust. The color in

them changed from a mix of dark pink and lavender to a soft screen of

light blue before he approached her.

 
“You don’t have to help me, of course,” she muttered, drawing

her legs closer. She watched as he unbuttoned his cotton shirt.  “I…I’m…”

“You’re glad Sebastian is your mate,” he growled, his gaze

meeting hers. “You’re happy he chose you.” His guttural tone stayed

at an unrecognizable pitch. “He makes all of your little girl dreams

come true. I get it, Constance. I heard the conversation you had with

your sisters-in-law.


“What I want to know is what does my brother

do for the woman inside of you? Hmm…there’s the question. Does he

make you happy, Constance?”


She nodded. “I am, really…happy.” She also needed to touch Gabriel,

but before she reached for him, she had to control her breathing, relax.


“Vampires lie, Constance. A lot.” He smirked as he shrugged out

of his polo. “You apparently fib to yourself more than anyone else.

Hell, I feel for Sebastian. Poor bastard doesn’t have a clue, does he?”

He strolled over to her bedroom door and slammed it, locked it, and

insinuated a lot by doing both.


“What do you mean?”


“You care for me,” he firmly suggested.


“You know I do.”


“You’re in love with me.”


“No, that’s not true.”


“I don’t believe anything that’s coming out of your mouth tonight.

Perhaps you are truly ill. I didn’t believe you when I stood there on

your terrace and I don’t now.” He slid next to her and put his arm

around her shoulders.


Immediately, she felt better, and worse.
 
 
“I don’t love you,” she whispered as he nuzzled her cheek.
 

“I’m not here to argue with you,” he whispered across her lips. “I’m not here to convince you to love me more than you love Sebastian because I wouldn’t want your love even if you offered it.”

She swallowed tightly remembering in an instant how a similar
proclamation tore her heart out once before. “Then why are you here?”

“Duty,” he replied, tapping at his neck before he flipped the protruding vein. “I have a responsibility and you were hurting at the club.” He took her hand in his and for a second, they held hands. He caressed her thumb roughly with his. Then, he removed his grip and
left her open palm on his lower belly. A test no doubt, to see if she’d drop her hand and stroke him.

Constance avoided trials because they often resulted in errors. Instead,
she moved her hand up his bare stomach and left one hand on his
chest while the other gripped his shoulder.
He held her close and stared at her mouth. The tiny tips broke free
and the elongated fangs fell from her mouth.

With a hiss, she fought to restrain, Gabriel’s eyes widened and his
upper lip curled into a wicked, well-satisfied grin. “Ah, that’s what I
wanted to see—appreciation.” 





No comments:

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal
"An Award Winning Bestselling International E-book and Paperback Author, Destiny Blaine and her pseudonyms top the charts at Amazon, Bookstrand, Barnes and Noble, ARE, Mobipocket, and other retailers online and off. Scroll down for a list of available titles, works in progress, and coming soon dates for debut titles.”

Author Bio

An award-winning, international bestselling erotic romance author, Destiny Blaine writes under several pen names. She lives in East Tennessee and spends a lot of time in Connecticut and Virginia, where her granddoll resides.