Click for your 30-Day Trial

Friday, September 18, 2020

 Dear Friends,

In the coming weeks, I'll ask that all publishers remove my 'hot romance' titles. As a born again Christian, I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Because of his great sacrifice, all people can be saved by His blood.

While I'm deeply saddened by my behavior in that I wrote books that are not at all pleasing to God, I am thankful for the friendships that I've made in the romance writing world. While I don't judge others for their professional path, I hold myself accountable for penning something that I shouldn't have been writing in the first place.

For years, I tried to separate the two with statements like, "This is what I write. It's not who I am."

While that may be true, by choosing to write erotica/erotic romance, I opened up a world of sin and stepped right in. To make matters worse, I pulled readers in as well and for that, I'm profoundly sorry.

As I close today, I just want to say that I hope our paths will cross someday. If you're struggling with your own salvation, turn in the Bible to John 3:16. One of the greatest gifts is salvation and by asking Jesus to come into your heart, you are promised an everlasting life.  Any reward you gain here on earth will easily be trumped in heaven.

I hope to see you there.

Destiny Blaine

No comments:

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal
"An Award Winning Bestselling International E-book and Paperback Author, Destiny Blaine and her pseudonyms top the charts at Amazon, Bookstrand, Barnes and Noble, ARE, Mobipocket, and other retailers online and off. Scroll down for a list of available titles, works in progress, and coming soon dates for debut titles.”

Author Bio

An award-winning, international bestselling erotic romance author, Destiny Blaine writes under several pen names. She lives in East Tennessee and spends a lot of time in Connecticut and Virginia, where her granddoll resides.