Click for your 30-Day Trial

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm blogging with Maddie James this week!!!!

I'm blogging with Maddie James this week! Please stop by and visit when you can. Just click here: http://maddiejames.blogspot.com/ and then come on over so you can tell us what's up with you!

Maddie is a multi-published author. She published her first book in 1997 which was a Kensington Precious Gems Romance. She's a wonderful writer and I feel honored to be her guest this week. So join us!

Destiny

2 comments:

Meagan Hatfield said...

Hey sweetie!

Sorry I'm late...I only now found your e-mail buried in my Inbox.

I've bookmarked your blog though and will try to stop by and keep in touch. I miss chatting with you and so happy to see you doing so well! :-)

Hugs and luv,
Meagan~

Destiny Blaine said...

Meagan!

Where on earth have you been, my friend? Talk about setting the world on fire…you’ve got it going on everywhere. Oops! That’s not the right thing to say to a fellow erotic romance author, now is it? LOL. Congrats on the fabulous TRS review for The Marquis and the Mistress!

Keep in touch and let’s get together soon to catch up! I just added your blog to the blog roll and I'll check in with you often!

Hugs and love,

Destiny

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal
"An Award Winning Bestselling International E-book and Paperback Author, Destiny Blaine and her pseudonyms top the charts at Amazon, Bookstrand, Barnes and Noble, ARE, Mobipocket, and other retailers online and off. Scroll down for a list of available titles, works in progress, and coming soon dates for debut titles.”

Author Bio

An award-winning, international bestselling erotic romance author, Destiny Blaine writes under several pen names. She lives in East Tennessee and spends a lot of time in Connecticut and Virginia, where her granddoll resides.