Click for your 30-Day Trial

Thursday, September 11, 2008

The ‘HOT’ Topic

Winning Virgin Love kicks off the new releases for
The Ménage Amour Collection at Siren Publishing!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My first ménage novel will be released from Siren Publishing later today.For those of you who know me, yes, you read that correctly. I know, I can’t believe it either. I was the writer who tiptoed into erotic romance. Actually, it was more like skipping rocks in the beginning.
Those days are gone. Truly, they’ve disappeared with a distant wind.I decided to step out of the closet with a bang. Actually, after you read Winning Virgin Love, you may decide it’s more like a sprint from one bedroom to the next or more precisely, from one hot vampire rogue to another. Now before you get too excited—I am most definitely talking about my characters here!
For those of you who have been gracious enough to stick with me since my early days of writing erotica romance, I can tell you right now, you will be shocked and pleasantly surprised. Winning Virgin Love is hell-hot and you know it’s spicy rich when I blush at my own excerpt! It was the whole ‘seeing it posted’ thing but I’m over it now. In fact, I want to send you to take a look too:

http://www.sirenpublishing.com/destinyblaine/wvlove.asp

Winning Virgin Blood released in April and while I loved Orlando (the younger twin son of Samuel Spenser), I always had my eye on Almonzo so you can imagine how exciting it is to see him burning up the pages in Winning Virgin Love. Believe me when I tell you, he comes ‘alive’ in every way that matters!Without providing spoilers, let me just say that my ‘boys’ in this series are definitely Almonzo Spenser and Gabriel Sabbat. It’s tough choosing just one and you'll quickly see why in Winning Virgin Love.

That's the best part.

Since Winning Virgin Love is part of Siren’s Ménage Amour Collection,
you don't have to choose!




These sexy vampires grab and hold a woman’s attention. Never mind what they do to behind closed doors.



If you haven’t read Winning Virgin Blood, stop by Siren and take a look at the first book in the series.
Later today, Winning Virgin Love is set for release. I’m telling you, you don’t want to miss this ménage debut!


Destiny Blaine

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SirenBookstrand
http://www.sirenpublishing.com/destinyblaine/wvlove.asp
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/destinyblaine_romance

PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase any of my titles today (on release day) from Siren or BookStrand, hang on to your receipt and later today, you'll find out why!



No comments:

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal
"An Award Winning Bestselling International E-book and Paperback Author, Destiny Blaine and her pseudonyms top the charts at Amazon, Bookstrand, Barnes and Noble, ARE, Mobipocket, and other retailers online and off. Scroll down for a list of available titles, works in progress, and coming soon dates for debut titles.”

Author Bio

An award-winning, international bestselling erotic romance author, Destiny Blaine writes under several pen names. She lives in East Tennessee and spends a lot of time in Connecticut and Virginia, where her granddoll resides.