Readers, I'm counting on you for help. Let me pick your brain. If you will be so kind to copy and paste your answers in the comment section, you may win two free e-books. More on that at the bottom of the blog but first:
1. How often do you visit review sites?
Are you a ‘frequent’ visitor to review sites? If so, which ones?
2. Do you click the banners or cover art advertisements when you visit book related sites or do you just ‘browse’ and go, sort of like window shopping?
3. I’ll click a banner more frequently than I’ll click a cover image. How about you?
4. How often do you read excerpts posted on Yahoo Groups?
5. What blogs do you visit most and why?
6. Do you still subscribe to print magazines and if so, which ones and why? What do you like most about the magazines you receive?
7. Authors—what are you doing this month to promote yourself and your books? Publishers—what are you doing this month to promote your publishing company and your authors?
Leave a comment and ONE lucky winner will be chosen on Thursday, September 2, 2010. The winner will receive two free e-books, winner’s choice from Destiny Blaine or one of my other pen names. This contest excludes WINNING VIRGIN DEVOTION.
So come on out and give your opinion. You can skip number seven if you'd like. That's just the curious writer living within, trying to see if anyone has a greener side of the fence than everyone else. Oh, and while you’re giving your opinion, stop by and visit my website. Let me know what you think about the updates. Patty from Way2Kool Designs did a great job, didn’t she?
Until next time, leave a bunch of comments. I have a couple of books to give away!
Plus, you never know what else you might win around here!