Click for your 30-Day Trial

Friday, January 31, 2014

Special Guest Selena Cooper and Lei Me Down



It's my great pleasure to introduce Selena Cooper. I've had the opportunity to read Selena's work and I'm a die-hard fan.  Her characters will warm your heart. Her stories will soothe the mind. And her sex scenes? Well, her sex scenes will definitely keep you up late at night!

Ladies and gentlemen, help me welcome SELENA COOPER to the blog today!
And while we're waiting for her to take the stage, run on over to eXtasy Books and pick up Selena's new title: 

Lei Me Down







Interview with Selena Cooper:

Q. What inspired you to write LEI ME DOWN?

A. When I was growing up, I loved Hart to Hart. That couple was beautiful, glamorous, and they had such an exciting life together! To a little girl who lived in the boonies, they were the best! They went places I’d never even heard of, ate scrumptious-looking foods, shopped at stores other than “the dime store,” and solved crimes. I so wanted to be Jennifer Hart and have my very own, completed devoted to me, Jonathan!
So fast forward…ahem…a few years…and I created Brandy and Luke Fontaine. Luke came from money, but Brandy grew up in a blue-collar family. He is an entrepreneur and CEO of Fontaine Enterprises. Brandy is a freelance journalist. They're enjoying their honeymoon in Hawaii and don't have much more on their minds than exploring each other bodies. Then they discover a DEAD body and find themselves in the middle of a murder investigation!

Q. How do you categorize yourself: pantser or plotter?

A. Both. I start out with a general idea and then try to plot chapters as I go along. I’ll outline chapters as opposed to the entire book, because if the chapter changes the book might go in an entirely different direction.

Q. What are you working on now?
A. I’m working on the next Fontaine book. This time Brandy and Luke are in Las Vegas. I’m really having fun getting to know these characters, and I hope readers will too.

Q. How do you deal with the dreaded writer’s block?
A. I whine and panic and then I what-if. I’ll start with a blank page and type “What if” at the top. Then I’ll put something to the effect of “What if ____ comes to the hotel room?” Or “What if the phone rings, and Luke is called away on business?” Eventually, I’ll come up with something that will advance the plot.

Q. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
A. I’d be somewhere WARM! Hawaii would be wonderful! Want to join me?


Um, yes. I will definitely be going along on that trip. In fact, how soon can you pack? Are we there yet? Can we take along Luke?

Selena, thanks so much for being my guest today. Congratulations on your new release!

Bloggers and readers, please visit Selena Cooper online at http://www.selenacooper.com and check out the hottest kissing video ever made: Click right here and turn on the AC.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Off to investigate further, anything that Destiny endorses is usually a winner!

Selena said...

Thank you, Destiny! You're the BEST! And, thank you, Lorraine!

Destiny Blaine said...

You're welcome, Selena. Thank you for being my guest.

Lorraine, you'll fall in love with Selena's work. She's now an auto-buy for me and I have a feeling, you'll love her too.

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal

Welcome to Destiny Blaine's Online Journal
"An Award Winning Bestselling International E-book and Paperback Author, Destiny Blaine and her pseudonyms top the charts at Amazon, Bookstrand, Barnes and Noble, ARE, Mobipocket, and other retailers online and off. Scroll down for a list of available titles, works in progress, and coming soon dates for debut titles.”

Author Bio

An award-winning, international bestselling erotic romance author, Destiny Blaine writes under several pen names. She lives in East Tennessee and spends a lot of time in Connecticut and Virginia, where her granddoll resides.